Monday 1 February 2016

High School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Hey guys! so I haven't really been posting that much, so I wanted to do a post today and tell you a bit about my first day of high school! also, Happy February! Since it's my birthday month, I am SUPER fired up, and ready to take on life!

Now, the High School topic.

so, as some of you may know, I started secondary school on the 29th of January. It. Was. Awesome! All those things I rambled on about, were totally not true!
1. I have gotten used to my shoes, and now they're not as tight.
2. My school uniform is still to big, but it doesn't matter, because I'm not the only one who's too small!
3. I recently got my new macbook! (which in fact I'm typing on right now)
4. I've made so many new friends.
5. my high school is right next to my primary school, so I can just go visit at anytime (Lunch and recess)
6. the subjects are actually fun, and there are so many fun things you can sign up for.
7. We have a canteen!!!!!!!!!! (the food is great there tbh)
And 8. I'm still in contact with my old friends from primary! like El the bookworm!

So the first day was great, but this week is so much more fun. Like, Every 10 minutes, a teacher would come in and give us a note for sign ups, or auditions, or upcoming events, it's just craziness and I love it although I know that later on in the year I'll have like, homework, homework, homework, homework, homework, homework, oh, and did I mention homework? so I'm not going to like it as much later on, but these are my first couple of days, so of course they have to be good to set a good impression on the students.


So I hope you liked this, and it was entertaining, I'm starting to really like blogging, and I think it's just so much fun.

So I'm going to start a new thing where each blog post, I give someone's blog a shoutout, and I say what I like about that blog! So this post's shoutout goes to Rosie: Books, Writing, Art and Craft. and I really like this blog, because I love reading and writing, and this blog has a lot of it. So yeah, Byes!!!!!!!1

Miriam xx <3


3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay! We both had awesome first days! I love that we're both having so much fun. My food is so good as well. And you're the lucky one - I take nearly an hour to get home! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that things are turning out great for you, I knew they would! And thank you very much for the shoutout aww xx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed your first day!!xx

    ReplyDelete